Wednesday 16 December 2020

Flimic Pro

It’s been a strange year, changing how the world works and how we can move forward with our projects and our lives. Change can be a good thing, forcing us to evolve and adapt to new situations. I’ve been looking into different ways of recording video with smaller and lighter setups. I’ve been doing some cellphone camera tests with Filmic Pro and my iPhone 6S Plus. Filmic Pro captures up to 12 stops of dynamic range and operate at frame rates from 1-240fps. It allows manual control of focus, exposure and shutter, and connects wirelessly to a high-capacity storage volume.


https://www.filmicpro.com/products/filmic-pro/FILM


Here’s my first Filmic Pro test. I’ll keep doing tests over the next six months to see what’s possible. Using the tools you have and working within your limitations to exceed your expectations is a great way to move forward.   




No comments: